- Pneumatic drive for use in hazardous and safe areas
- For ambient temperatures from –20 °C to + 20 °C (T6) or from –20 °C to + 40 °C (T5)
- Ex classification: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T6 / T5
- Speed adjustable by means of throttle valve
- Operating pressure of the unit sightglass / WDP: Depending on the dimensions of the sightglass disc with central bore hole
Wipers of the series WD can be mounted into a sightglass pursuant to DIN 28120 or similar or into a sightglass for pressure ratings PN 0 (light version).
Depending on the diameter of the sightglass, a light fitting from the series KL (PowerLED) / FHL (PowerLED) / PL, (F)KEL (PowerLED) / (F)LKEL / (F)HEL (PowerLED) / PEL, L 20 deH, F 20 dH, R 50 deH, (R) 100 deH), EdelLUX, fibroLUX or miniLUX and a video camera of the series VIDEOLUX (miniZoom, niteZoom, Vario) may installed.
The installation of a VETROLUX spraying device significantly improves the quality of the observation.