These 11 series of technologically advanced, powerful light fittings for use in hazardous areas cover nearly every requirement for high intensity vessel lighting. They may be used on the smallest pilot vessels through to the largest dryers. There is a unique range of power and voltage options and supplementary equipment, making them really universally suitable for even difficult applications.
On sightglasses and sightflow indicators from DN 25 upwards, on sight-tubes and rectangular or D-ended sightglasses.
Three mounting systems for use with sightglasses to DIN 28120 / 28121 or similar to DIN 11851. For "light and sight through one sightglass" or for traditional two port situations.
- Corrosion resistant aluminium high integrity castings for housings and fixation pieces
- Built-in reflectors of higly polished aluminium alloy or LED diodes
- Wattage up to 20 W with T6 classification, up to 50 W with T4 classification
- Voltages from 12 / 24 / 230 / 240 V without, and from 36 V up to 240 V with internal transformer
All above indications depending on series and type.
ENCLOSURE PROTECTION DEGREE:
IP67, dust tight and protected against the effects of temporary immersion
- Ex d e IIC T3 ... T6 Gb, Ex t IIIC T195°C ... T80°C Db IP67 (serie KEL / LKEL / HEL / HEL LED / PEL with lateral junction box)
- Ex d IIC T3 ... T6 Gb, Ex t IIIC T195°C ... T80°C Db IP67 (series FKEL / FLKEL / FHEL / FHEL LED without lateral junction box)
- Ex d e op is IIC T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T195°C Db IP 65/67 (series KEL PowerLED with lateral junction box)
- Ex d op is IIC T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T195°C Db IP 65/67 (serie FKEL PowerLED without lateral junction box)
- Ex d e op is IIC T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T195°C Db IP 67 (series HEL PowerLED with lateral junction box)
- Ex d op is IIC T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T195°C Db IP 67 (serie FHEL PowerLED without lateral junction box)
- Ex II 2 G + D
- ATEX equipment protection level (EPL): Gb (zones 1 and 2) and Db (zones 21 and 22)
- Housing painted with Acryl based colour
- Transport handle
- Opal glass screen to prevent blinding effects
- Anti dazzle shield for 1 port mounting
- Internal timer for action on the light or for remote action
- Device for momentary illumination (series PEL)
- Supply cable
- External timer in Macrolon housing
- Sightglasses for PN 0 (leightweight version), to or similar to DIN 28120, to DIN 28121, similar to DIN 11851, sightflow indicators, rectangular or D-ended sightglasses and their accessories