These 5 series of robust, yet innovative light fittings for use in safe areas cover nearly every requirement for high intensity vessel lighting. The units may therefore be considered as universally suitable for even difficult applications.
On sightglasses and sightflow indicators from DN 25 upwards, on sight-tubes and rectangular or D-ended sightglasses.
Three mounting systems for use with sightglasses to DIN 28120 / 28121 or similar to DIN 11851. For "light and sight through one sightglass" or for traditional two port situations.
- Corrosion resistant aluminium high integrity castings for housings and fixation pieces
- Built-in reflectors of highly polished aluminium alloy or LED diodes
Supply: AC or DC (with integrated transformer AC only)
Wattages from 2 W to 100 W
Voltages from 12 / 24 / 230 / 240 V without, and from 36 V up to 240 V with internal transformer
All above indications depending on series and type.
ENCLOSURE PROTECTION DEGREE:
Dust and spray water tight, IP 65
- Housing painted with Acryl based colour
- Transport handle
- Opal glass screen to prevent blinding effects
- Anti dazzle shield for 1 port mounting
- Internal timer for action on the light or for remote action
- Push-button for momentary illumination
- Supply cable
- External timer (in Macrolon or stainless steel housing)
- Sightglasses for PN 0 (leightweight version), to or similar to DIN 28120, to DIN 28121, similar to DIN 11851, sightflow indicators, rectangular or D-ended sightglasses and their accessories