The micro LED light fittings are designed for universal use. Due to their extremely reduced dimensions, they may be mounted even on smallest sightglasses. The built-in LED module offers a cold light output, which is of advantage for certain applications. The life span is approximately 35'000 operating hours. The robust and highly reliable light fittings are particularly suitable for use in pharmaceutical and sterile applications on metal fused sightglasses.
- On sightglasses to DIN 28120: From DN 25 upwards
- On sightglasses to DIN 28121: From DN 40 upwards
- On sightglasses to DIN 11851: From DN 32 upwards
- On metal fused sightglasses
- On sightflow indicators
Stainless steel, polished
Terminal voltage: 22 - 26 V AC / DC
Nominal rating: 2 W
ENCLOSURE PROTECTION DEGREE:
Dust and spray water tight, IP 65
- Tilting hinges "Sch" or "Sch1", depending on sightglass type and size
- Version to be inserted into flange collar
- "ON-OFF"-switch "E"
- Built-in push- button for momentary operation "D"
- External timers (in Macrolon or stainless steel housings)
- Remote transformers for different primary terminal voltages
- Sightglasses for PN 0 (leightweight version), to or similar to DIN 28120, to DIN 28121, DIN 11851, sightflow indicators and metal fused sightglasses
- Wipers of the series W / WD / WDT and WS
- Spraying devices of the series SV / SVS