Used where a product or process has to be observed or controlled inside stirred vessels, tanks, dryers, columns, silos, centrifuges, mixers, evaporators, pipelines.
The pre-mounted circular flange assembly is bolted directly onto a welded pad or nozzle.
From DN 40 (with a free view of 48 mm) to DN 200 (with a free view of 150 mm).
Nominal pressure ratings of 10 and 25 bar. Vacuum. Temperatures of up to 280°C with borosilicate glass to DIN 7080.
Flanges: Stainless steels, boilerplate, Hastelloys and exotic specials
Gasket product side: PTFE enrobed metal gasket ring
Gasket cover side: KLINGERsil C4400
- To be supplied against extra charge to DIN EN 10204
- Double glazed safety version with or without internal heating element to prevent cristallisation or condensation
- Available with lined base flange (typically with PTFE / PFA)
- Glass lined version
- Adaptations to suit ANSI 150 lbs / 300 lbs and other flange fittings
- Special glass qualities, e.g. Sodium silicate to DIN 8902 or Quartz, fused glass and seal qualities on request
- Light fittings for use in hazardous or in safe areas, series CHEMLUX (KL (PowerLED) / FHL (PowerLED) / PL, (F)KEL (PowerLED) / (F)LKEL / (F)HEL (PowerLED) / PEL, L 20 deH, F 20 dH, R 50 deH, (R) 100 deH), EdelLUX, fibroLUX, miniLUX or metaLUX
- Wipers of the series W / WD / WDT