Used for the observation of liquid flow in pipelines in all process industries.
Various ranges for welding into pipelines (series S-VA, S-St) or bolting with flange system (series FF-VA, FB-VA, F-St / FDG, FDS, FDE).
From DN 15 or 1/2" to DN 200 or 8".
Nominal pressures of 6, 10, 16, 25 and 40 bar (depending on type). Temperatures of up to 150°C with sodium silicate glass to DIN 8902 or up to 280°C with borosilicate glass to DIN 7080.
Body: Stainless steels 316L (1.4435) and 316Ti (1.4571). Carbon steel RSt 37.2. Cast carbon, Hastelloys and exotic specials.
Gaskets: KLINGERsil C4400, PTFE, Viton, Silicone.
Glass discs to DIN 8902 or to DIN 7080.
- To be supplied against extra charge to DIN EN 10204
- Lined Teflon / PFA for corrosive applications
- Version without "drop-nose"
- With "no rest liquid" for horizontal or vertical application
- Double glazed security version
- Double jacketed, heated version
- With built-in flow indication turbine
Light fittings for hazardous or safe areas, series KL (PowerLED) / FHL (PowerLED) / PL, (F)KEL (PowerLED) / (F)LKEL / (F)HEL (PowerLED) / PEL, L 20 deH, F 20 dH, R 50 deH, (R) 100 deH), EdelLUX, fibroLUX or miniLUX. Observation is aided considerably with the addition of a light fitting.